1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Aguilar GS412 w/cover (A Painful Realization)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NKUSigEp, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp Supporting Member

This hurts. This piece of gear has been "IT" for me for a long time. It is the finest cab that I've ever played and I will miss it dearly. It is in excellent condition and comes with the padded Aguilar cover. Horn is 100%. The only reason I'm even considering letting it go is because I haven't played out in over a year and it's just collecting dust in the basement (where space is at a premium).

At this point in time, I am looking for a local trade (greater Cincinnati area). I am particularly interested in a larger combo - like a 2x10 or 2x12 configuration - and have had my eye on the the Mesa combos and some of the GK's as well. There's also the possibility of an empty combo cabinet too, that I can load an amp into. I can potentially be persuaded with something else though so run it by me.

[​IMG]
  2. BaddaBING

BaddaBING Supporting Member

Bump for my favorite cab! Tight and phat baby!
  3. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Artist: Xotic Basses/AccuGroove
    Sale?? $$??
  4. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

The best cab ever. After I sold mine I had a WTB thread up for another one four months later. Make sure you're sure - no one wants to ship these so finding another one is a pain.
  5. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp Supporting Member

And with ^that^ said, I've decided to keep it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.