Aguilar GS412 w/cover (A Painful Realization)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NKUSigEp, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp Supporting Member

This hurts. This piece of gear has been "IT" for me for a long time. It is the finest cab that I've ever played and I will miss it dearly. It is in excellent condition and comes with the padded Aguilar cover. Horn is 100%. The only reason I'm even considering letting it go is because I haven't played out in over a year and it's just collecting dust in the basement (where space is at a premium).

At this point in time, I am looking for a local trade (greater Cincinnati area). I am particularly interested in a larger combo - like a 2x10 or 2x12 configuration - and have had my eye on the the Mesa combos and some of the GK's as well. There's also the possibility of an empty combo cabinet too, that I can load an amp into. I can potentially be persuaded with something else though so run it by me.

[​IMG]
  2. BaddaBING

BaddaBING

Bump for my favorite cab! Tight and phat baby!
  3. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Artist: Xotic Basses/AccuGroove
    Sale?? $$??
  4. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

The best cab ever. After I sold mine I had a WTB thread up for another one four months later. Make sure you're sure - no one wants to ship these so finding another one is a pain.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp Supporting Member

And with ^that^ said, I've decided to keep it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.