1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Aguilar SL112 Cabs (2)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TXLawDawg, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXLawDawg

TXLawDawg Put some stank on it...

Price:
    $575
    SOLD

Getting back into drumming and need to sell some of my bass gear to buy a new kit. So, I'm not interested in trades (unless you have some DW drums you're looking to part with).

I've had these cabs since November 2011 and, up until about four months ago, they were my go-to cabs for gigs. They're in great condition but do show a little wear on some of the bottom corner pieces and on the handles. I added rubber feet to the sides so that I could stack them a little taller (no new holes were drilled, I used the existing holes for the metal corner pieces). Hate to part with them as they are great sounding cabs at only 25 lbs. each. I bought the covers before the SL112 covers were readily available - these are for GS112 cabs but you'll see they fit perfectly.

Price: $575 each shipped. CONUS only, payment via Paypal. Will ship in original boxes/packaging. Include two 3 foot Speakon speaker cables.

Specs:

Power Handling: 250 watts RMS
    Frequency Response: 37 Hz - 16 kHz
    Sensitivity: 99.9 dB 1W 1M
    Impedance: 8 ohms
    Dimensions: 14 7/8" H x 19" W x 18" D
    Weight: 25 lbs.

Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. TXLawDawg

TXLawDawg Put some stank on it...

Some nibbles, but they're still available.

Edit: I'll be out of town on business from 4/14/14 to 4/17/14. Could ship out tomorrow if purchased today otherwise I won't be able to get them on a FedEx truck until Friday, 4/18/14.

3. BawanaRik

BawanaRik Supporting Member

4. ElliottStrong

ElliottStrong Music City via the Motor City Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.