1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Aguilar TH350, like new in box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bobicidal, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobicidal

bobicidal Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Sold for $375, closing thread

Dear fellow bassists, :bassist:

This TH350 was my first Aguilar piece and just, wow, what a fantastic way to experience what their gear can do.

The reasons I upgraded to the 500 was I wanted the effects loop, and yeah, who doesn't want a little more power! The TH350 has all the tone at nearly half the size.

I bought this TH350 like-new item here from a fellow TB'er and it shipped in the original box with factory-fit foam and a power cable.

It works perfectly and as you can see is in really clean shape - the only ugly side is the bottom as it should be :D

I'd love someone new to Aguilar to get the same vibe out of this as I did when I tried it the first time: Everything flat is heaven, but the tone/drive controls do amazing things, more than any amp I've ever owned. I don't know of a bass sound this amp cannot do unless you want ultra pristine clean at very high volume. It's got tone for days, as they say.

Selling for $395.00 USD including shipping CONUS via USPS priority mail flat rate box but padded of course.

Thanks for looking.

-Bob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Fekwood

Fekwood Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    60   0   1

PM Sent!
  3. bobicidal

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Sale pending - no more PM please
  4. map34157

map34157 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

Has this sold?
  5. bobicidal

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Payment should clear tomorrow
  6. wellso74

wellso74 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

This is funny- I sold this amp to you because of similar reasons! This particular amp performs REALLY well and I was so impressed that I upgraded to the 500- as you did!
  7. bobicidal

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Sold, closing thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.