1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Aguilar TH350 with Aguilar Bag. $379 Canada

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AMJBASS, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

I have one of the terrific Aguilar TH350 heads for sale. This one is in excellent shape and has only been out of the house a handful of times. Absolutely killer sounding amp for that fat vintage tone. It can get grindy if you want and is incredibly musical when it breaks up. Run the gain low and the drive off and its clean, clear, with a tone that just sits PERFECTLY in the mix. Its also a hammer for its wattage. I have never needed to push it ever. 350 watts at 4 ohms. Comes with the padded Aguilar gig bag. The bag is in excellent shape, but the zipper does tend to stick. Price is only $379 US plus shipping to Canada or the States. Paypal prefered, PM me if interested!

Attached Files:

2. henry2513

henry2513 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

3. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.