1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

AKG WMS40FLEXX and SR40FLEXX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by mjmeche, Feb 17, 2014.

1. mjmeche

mjmeche Supporting Member

I am changing up my system, so here are two compatible AKG Wireless Systems. One is the WMS40FLEXX with GB40 Guitarbug Frequencies are A:660.700Mhz, B:661.100Mhz C:662.300Mhz The other unit is a SR40 FLEXX with body pack same frequencies. They are compatible with each other the bug and bodypack can be used on either system.I would have the bug on a gibson type jack and the body pack on a fender/ibanez style jack. Basically I had them setup one at Band A and the other at Band B that way I could grab either bass and not worry. The WMS40FLEXX was kept in a rack and the SR40FLEXX was kept in a latched box. So they are both in excellent shape. The GuitarBug uses AAA batteries and the body pack AA batteries. Actually really good battery life almost 12 hours. The body pack comes with 2- TAF3 to 1/4" cables. The Guitarbug can be used on almost any guitar. I have the manual and guitarbug covers for the WMS40 system. FREE Shipping!!!!! Paypal Only! $235.00

Attached Files:

2. mjmeche

more pics

Attached Files:

3. mjmeche

more pics

Attached Files:

4. mjmeche

5. Register to disable this ad