1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

ALEMBIC Essence Fretless 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BaddaBING, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Made in 1993. 9.5 / 10 condition Minimal wear on fingerboard. Beautiful birds eye maple. Great feel. Original build sheet says gold tuners but has chrome tuners. I love this bass but just don't play fretless much so it's time for her to sing somewhere else. I can email a zip file of more pix if interested. This is my first post and had trouble loading multi pix. $1600 shipped CONUS

Attached Files:

2. if this were fretted , it would be mine. great price by the way

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. Several juicy trade offers but really looking to sell this to raise up some standby GAS cash.

5. bumpity tuesday where are all the fretless players?

6. post election bump

7. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

If i didn't have my fretless Wal, i'd be all over this!!! awesome looking wood!!!

bump for great TB'er and more eye candy for ya!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Nathan Levine

Nathan Levine Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2008
    Anchorage, AK
    How about you let your Wal go so you can grab this. Buy American! Sell me your British!!!

9. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!