1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Alessandro Bertoni - Keystone (with Ric Fierabracci, Virgil Donati, Brett Garsed)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Kyo6JM, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Kyo6JM

Kyo6JM

Hi there,

as some of you may know I have launched a small record label called Generation Prog Records last year. We are about to release two new albums and, if you'll allow me the plug here, at least one of them should be of interest to the TalkBass community due to the involvement of a world-class bassist who gets ample room to shine:

[​IMG]

Keystone is the solo debut from Italian keyboardist Alessandro Bertoni, currently based in Los Angeles.
    The credits should give you a pretty good idea of the level of quality you can expect:

Music by Alessandro Bertoni
    Produced by Derek Sherinian

Alessandro Bertoni - keys
    Brett Garsed - guitar
    Ric Fierabracci - bass
    Virgil Donati - drums

But don't just take my word for it, we've put together a nice album trailer with lots of music!

Looking forward to your thoughts on the music! :)

All the best,
    Michael
  2. Kitsapbass

Kitsapbass A.K.A. Pimp Lucius Supporting Member

Sounds AWESOME!!!!!