1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

All 2.5" Wide Straps are 2 for $68 | $1.00 Domestic Shipping

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Straps and Accessories' started by italiastraps, Jan 22, 2014.

1. italiastraps

italiastraps

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This week only: All 2.5" wide straps are just 2 for $68. Every color is included...even our very popular leather backed straps. Domestic shipping for any size order is only $1.00. There is no need to enter a code during checkout.
  2. Swamptractor

Swamptractor

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Was this for a week from the post or just the rest of last week? I'm coming up with a different total in my cart. Thanks!
  3. Twocan

Twocan Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

I would suggest giving them a call - they're not on here that often.
  4. Swamptractor

Swamptractor

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thanks!