1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

All Amplitube software just 99dollars plus buy one get one or two free

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by garmenteros, Feb 21, 2014.

1. garmenteros

garmenteros Junkyard Scout Gold Supporting Member

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/atgb/

Trying to spread the word. Amplitube 3 as well as amplitube orange, fender, ampeg svx, metal, hendrix and slash are all 99 dollars for a few days (instead of 200usd each). You also get to choose a second software as well and if enough people buy this program you get a third software with your purchase. I bought a couple amplitube 3, ampeg svx and got orange and fender as part of the promotion. Thats 200 dollars for about 600 and change of software. Their synth software is also part of the deal.
  2. azwhofan

azwhofan Supporting Member

according to the meter at JRRshop, it's already up to two freebies.
  3. garmenteros

garmenteros Junkyard Scout Gold Supporting Member

Hadn't noticed, just downloaded amplitube metal and amplitube jimi hendrix.
  4. Bongolation

Bongolation

I'm thinking A3 is about at the end of its marketing cycle, but I will tell you for free that as of this moment it's absolutely the stuff for digital recording, guitar or bass (SVX).

Sell your amps.

I don't think the little add-ons really give you much that isn't already in the main A3, though.