1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Allparts Ebony/Maple Jazz Bass Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by bassdude51, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassdude51

bassdude51 Supporting Member

I bought this used and I've had it for about 4 years and have never gotten around to using it.

An Allparts Jazz Bass neck with a 1 & 9/16" nut width (1/16 of an inch wider than a Fender J neck). Factory gloss finish. Ebony fret board with abalone fret markers. Medium jumbo frets. Twenty-one frets with #21 over hung. Used to have Fender vintage reissue reverse tuning keys mounted onto it.

The neck is in excellent condition. Near mint but not quite. Zero fret wear! A few very light scratches here and there but the neck is excellent condition. Straight with zero tension on the truss rod nut.

Allparts necks are made in Japan! Excellent quality! And, IMHO, my favorite necks!

$180 shipped, PayPal or USPS Money Order USA 48 only! If ya ain't in the 48, don't ask!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. vincenzomauer88

vincenzomauer88 Supporting Member

3. bassdude51

Good question, vincenzomauer88! I forgot to mention. Allparts website says "10 inches" on the radius.

Thanks for looking!
  4. bassdude51

Looking for a high quality Fender bass replacement neck? This one is still available.
  5. Chace90

Chace90 Gold Supporting Member

Did anyone ever use it? I see the nut isn't slotted...
  6. bassdude51

I don't think a nut was ever installed and so it is possible this neck has never been used.

In my parts collection, I do have a factory slotted nut that I will include with this neck.

Thanks for looking.
  7. bassdude51

Sold to LowClass for $160. Off to Florida.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.