1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Amazon pricing structure or awesome deals!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by fourtet102, Dec 17, 2013.

1. fourtet102

fourtet102 Supporting Member

2. tastybasslines

tastybasslines Supporting Member

3. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    HPF Technology: Protecting the Pocket since 2007
    I read about it and didn't believe it, until I tried it: My spouse and I checked the price for the same item from the same vendor on Amazon, and got different prices. I was logged out of my account, using a system with every security bell & whistle turned on, and she was logged in using a Windows machine. I got the lower price. So now I always check prices and add things to my "cart" before logging in.

4. Fuzz Aldrin

Fuzz Aldrin

Wow, that is good to know. I knew that prices change fast, but I didn't know that there were differences in price after logging in. I sometimes add things to my cart and leave them there or on my wish list. That way when I log in it will tell me if the price changed. They often go up after a while, but sometimes they go down and i've found deals that way.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Sonic_Death

Sonic_Death

Who knows with some of these vendors... I had been scoping out a microphone for a while. Checked back this morning on Amazon and the price had gone up $40 out of nowhere.