1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Amazon pricing structure or awesome deals!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by fourtet102, Dec 17, 2013.

1. fourtet102

fourtet102 Supporting Member

2. tastybasslines

tastybasslines I'll hump your leg Supporting Member

3. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    HPF Technology: Protecting the Pocket since 2007
    I read about it and didn't believe it, until I tried it: My spouse and I checked the price for the same item from the same vendor on Amazon, and got different prices. I was logged out of my account, using a system with every security bell & whistle turned on, and she was logged in using a Windows machine. I got the lower price. So now I always check prices and add things to my "cart" before logging in.
  4. Fuzz Aldrin

Fuzz Aldrin Supporting Member

Wow, that is good to know. I knew that prices change fast, but I didn't know that there were differences in price after logging in. I sometimes add things to my cart and leave them there or on my wish list. That way when I log in it will tell me if the price changed. They often go up after a while, but sometimes they go down and i've found deals that way.
  5. Sonic_Death

Sonic_Death

Who knows with some of these vendors... I had been scoping out a microphone for a while. Checked back this morning on Amazon and the price had gone up $40 out of nowhere.