American Horror Story Season 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ImNotJoel, Feb 21, 2014.

1. ImNotJoel

ImNotJoel

Any American Horror Story viewers? Thoughts on the latest season.

I loved the first two seasons but this one just didn't do it kind of sucked. I felt it was written all scattered they focused so much on Jessica Lange's character the young witches should have been more the focus. they could have focused more on the voodoo. Frankenstein and the Ax man had no purpose it felt like they just tried fit a bunch of stuff in.

At the very beginning it was interesting then it felt like the writers lost it it became Jessica Lange's character which wasn't interesting enough to be a main character.

2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Gold Supporting Member

I am only on the 5th episode, so I can only comment on what I have seen. I am hoping it gets good, I thought season 2 started average and got horrible, it was like they hired that guy from the history channel to do the writing, don't explain anything just toss in some aliens and call it a day. The third season seems to be much more together so far, but there is a lot of room for stuff to go wrong. I hear it gets worse, but to save myself spoilers I will not be back to this thread.

Season one was pretty amazing though, I am still hoping they enjoy that quality again. Little saddened by the lack of Zachary Quinto in season 3.

3. Milk

Milk

there was a thread about the series many pages long. I said the same, it wss the worst season. It started good, it started better in fact than the other ones I feel, and then it went downhill about halfway. they had no idea what to do with any character. By the finale I was barely watching...

It's only like 12 episodes, its hard to mess up a series that bad with such a short series... normally writers lose the plot and get scattered after a bunch of seasons of a dozen episodes...there's no excuse, very sloppy writing...

4. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Pile of junk. Especially the hijacking by Stevie Nicks.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. MonetBass

MonetBass ♪ Just listen ♫ Supporting Member

Agreed -- this season was terrible compared to the first 2. Depending on what the next 'theme' will be, we may drop this show from our rotation.