American Music Supply Gift Certificates

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by bfranz99, Dec 22, 2012.

1. bfranz99

bfranz99

2. dominic54321

dominic54321

Thanks! One question, I applied cart11 for the additional 10% and it did in fact take an additional 10%, it showed it on the final screen where it asks for your credit info, etc. So I paid, and for some reason the receipt totals up to the gift card without the cart11 discount? Is this what happened in your experience? This was last night, when I go and check the order status, there's nothing there yet, I'm guessing because nobody has entered it into their system yet?

3. froghat

froghat Supporting Member

I did the same thing - went through the entire order process and got to the "thanks for your order" screen. Nothing in email though and my card hasn't been charged yet. I wonder if the order will be processed at all.

4. bfranz99

bfranz99

When I ordered, they called to review my billing info and said their overnight crew processes these gift certificates.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. dominic54321

dominic54321

OK, that's good to know. Now that you mentioned it, I did buy something from them about 2 years ago, and I recall that they did call to confirm everything.

7. low2groove

low2groove Tyranis 4 / Lower Groove Guitars Supporting Member

There are not many places that actually charge a credit card until the item actually ships out. One reason is if it ends up being out of stock they don't have to issue a refund because they never took money off the card.

8. bfranz99

bfranz99

Today's the last day of this promo.

9. peteybass

peteybass

I did this and they have no record of my order. Order number wasnt on my printed confirmation and doesnt show up in open orders. Weird... and no email confirmation sent. Called in and no record of my order. They said there was a problem in the system to order again. Ordered it again and now its showing up but no email confirmation and not showing Cart11 extra discount. We will see what happens...

10. dominic54321

dominic54321

Same here, I ordered through the website a few days ago. There were no pending charges on my credit card, nor any order history whatsoever. I called today and she had me on the phone for 15 minutes trying to find my order in different area's of their system, and could not find anything whatsoever. I'm just going to order through zzounds 10% off frosty2012 code before that runs out. I use zzounds for everything usually anyways. They always give me great deals, so I'd rather give them the business. thanks!

11. peteybass

peteybass

I think it works if you order a gift card. Doesnt seem to work for 20% off just 10% off if you request an Electronic Certificate as they are handled manually.

12. bfranz99

bfranz99

Got my eGift Cert, I hope this worked out for you guys.