1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ampeg 410HE vs. Fender "Custom Shop" Rumble Bass Cabinet question?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by jkalads, Aug 31, 2013.

1. jkalads

jkalads

I know this topic has been talked about many times. I've searched the forums, but still can't get a good answer. I have a Fender Custom shop Rumble Bass All Tube amp and two cabinets. They come with Eminence 10775 speakers 16ohms wred for 4 ohms each cabinet. Just as an experiment I'd like the switch the speakers to my Ampeg 410HE to get the coveted 4 ohms for my SVT. Anyone have any suggestions or advice? Can't find any info on the eminence 10775...
  2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Dude, I'd totally give it a shot. Worst that happens is it doesn't sound good and you put the Fender speakers back in the cab.
  3. jkalads

jkalads

Guess it won't hurt. The custom Rumble cabs are a little deeper front to back but sealed.