1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Ampeg BA115HPT combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by hrodbert696, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Supporting Member

Selling an Ampeg BA115HPT combo. It is NOT the BA115 with 100 watts, this is its big brother with enough power to actually gig. This combo has 220 watts, a 15 inch speaker and a tweeter, and features a style selector knob, EQ, a red/white auxiliary audio input, a headphone jack, plus a built-in tuner, which is a very nice touch. It sounds great and is in excellent condition. The only downside is that it's heavy - weighs around 80-90 pounds. That will be the case with most combos that have that much power. The only reason I'm selling it is that I picked up a lightweight combo that meets my current needs.

The bottom line; with the audio input, built-in tuner and headphone jack, it's very practical for home practice, and with the 220 watts and the 15-inch speaker, it has enough volume for most bar, club or church gigs. In essence, it's one amp that will cover all your bases from starting to learn to playing out on gigs.

I don't believe they make these any more, when they did they sold for $500 or 550 new, around that. I'm asking $350 for it, will take reasonable offers.

Sorry for the crappy picture, the camera's flash died. I'll take a clear one in outdoor light once the camera has had a chance to recharge.

[​IMG]

2. hrodbert696

Sorry it took a month, but... slightly better pics bump. Let me know if you'd like some of any other angles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. hrodbert696

4. hrodbert696

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. hrodbert696

7. hrodbert696

Thank you sir may I have another...