1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Ampeg Heritage 810 FS Feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Cantstandsya, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya

Just trying to see if there is any interest out there for this. I have my eye on something else I that I need to generate some funds for. I bought this a year ago and it has sat it my garage with an Ampeg soft cover on it ever since. No gigs or practices and have only plugged into it a handful of times. It is in very good condition. I cannot ship this so I'm looking for a local sale in Southern California (92336) only. I'm asking $1000 obo , which includes the cover. Cash or paypal only. I will take some pics tomorrow if anyone is interested.

2. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.