1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ampeg PF 115/210 Cover

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Quaff1, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Quaff1

Quaff1 Supporting Member

Hi All - wasn't able to find any posts about this so thought I'd share a pic of my PF 115/210 cover if anyone is interested in checking it out

I looked at a few other options - but here in Canada it just made sense to get from Long & McQuade versus paying shipping and duty from a US source

Cover is really great quality with thick padding and of course fits perfect. I would definitely recommend it. The only I don't like is the white piping. Seems unnecessary and I am pretty sure it won't stay white for long. Would also be better if it had a pocket.

Here's a shot right before heading out into a snow storm - so timing was perfect:

[​IMG]

Also - here's my one trip setup - pretty happy about this - though the 115 with PF800 is still pretty heavy - especially with one hand:

[​IMG]
  2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Nice cover. Looks like the same basic one that I got for my Heritage rig, except smaller.