1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ampeg SVT-15E being discontinued?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by kranahan, Jan 22, 2014.

1. kranahan

kranahan Supporting Member

Is this true?

I was on the phone with the parts center ordering casters and a rear jack plate for the SVT-15E. The guy said the SVT-15E was no longer being manufactured and that parts are hard to come by now-a-days.

Can anyone verify this? Or was the guy just pulling my arm?
  2. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast

If you go to the Ampeg web site under support/discontinued products, they have a list of their discontinued product manuals. There is sometimes a lag in getting them in there.

The SVT-15E is shown as a current product on their site. Parts should be available even on a recently discontinued product. The SVT-215E is a discontinued product. Maybe he got mixed up.
  3. Mastermold

Mastermold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    FireMelon
    I've not heard anything. I pulled the casters off mine so can stack two of them.