Hey guys, I'm new to the forums. I figured this would be the best place to ask my questions I've had about my head. I am currently running an Ampeg SVT-4 Pro through an Ampeg 810E cabinet. I don't have it mono-bridged, I'm afraid of blowing out the cabinet from giving it too much power. I am currently running it through Power Amp A at 625W at 4ohms. I have the Speakon wiring correct for everything and the cab should be able to handle 800W so I'm guessing my setup should be fine. My problem is that after about 2.5 hours of band practice, I get a loss in power and the amp gets extremely low. I can still hear the bass but its will fluctuate and get louder/lower when it wants to. Then eventually if I keep playing it will just stay low. If I turn it off for about 30min it's back to normal. I was thinking this may be an overheating issue however I've always heard other SVT4 owners complaining about it completely cutting out instead of a loss in power. Thoughts?