1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Ampeg SVT 410HLF, and SVT 18

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Revolution305, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Revolution305

Revolution305

I recently inherit two bass cabinets an SVT 410HLF and a SVT 18 they are in perfect condition, but have no speakers. What kind of speakers do I need?? some mention Eminence Speakers, others say Eminence Bass SpeakersÂ….. The specs are "4 custom designed 100 watt 10" speakers" and for the 18" says: "custome designed 18' low frequency driver". and then how do I get the wiring schematics? Thanks!!!

2. Sartori

Sartori

Maybe call Ampeg and ask?

3. walterw

walterw Supportive Fender Gold Supporting Member

they may not be really worth buying speakers for, compared to the prices for finding the whole cab used.

4. Sartori

Sartori

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps
    The 410hlf is best with the speakers made for it. They're a special design with a deeper back plate and more cone excursion. You should be able to find speakers for it, but I'd expect to pay at least $100 per speaker. Still not a bad deal. That's part of the reason it goes so crazy low. As for the 18", I'm clueless.