1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Ampeg SVT-CL $1100 shipped!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by VeganThump, Feb 10, 2014.

1. VeganThump

VeganThump Supporting Member

Up for sale is my 2005 SVT-CL. After a brief affair with this beast, I have decided to move on, it works perfectly fine, just not what im looking for, turns out im a SS kind of guy, oh well. I am not the original owner but I did recently have the amp retubed with all new Sovtek 6550's, replaced the fan, and had the whole amp thoroughly checked over by a tech and he gave it a clean bill of health! I would say theres probably about 10-15 hrs of playing time on the tubes and it has only been on two gigs.

Price is $1100 shipped to the continental US and it will be professionally packaged and insured, no need to worry.

Im in South Jersey and naturally I would prefer a local sale. Id be willing to drive a reasonable distance if a local deal could be worked out and Id also be able to come down on the price as well.

Ideally I would really like to trade for an SVT-4pro or possibly even an M9 Carbine, but throw any trade ideas at me, the worst I can say is no.

Attached Files:

2. VeganThump

more pix

Attached Files:

3. VeganThump

2 more pix

Attached Files:

4. KevinC

KevinC Supporting Member

Offer on it's way!!!