Ampeg SVT-CL $1100 shipped!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by VeganThump, Feb 10, 2014.

1. VeganThump

VeganThump

Up for sale is my 2005 SVT-CL. After a brief affair with this beast, I have decided to move on, it works perfectly fine, just not what im looking for, turns out im a SS kind of guy, oh well. I am not the original owner but I did recently have the amp retubed with all new Sovtek 6550's, replaced the fan, and had the whole amp thoroughly checked over by a tech and he gave it a clean bill of health! I would say theres probably about 10-15 hrs of playing time on the tubes and it has only been on two gigs.

Price is $1100 shipped to the continental US and it will be professionally packaged and insured, no need to worry.

Im in South Jersey and naturally I would prefer a local sale. Id be willing to drive a reasonable distance if a local deal could be worked out and Id also be able to come down on the price as well.

Ideally I would really like to trade for an SVT-4pro or possibly even an M9 Carbine, but throw any trade ideas at me, the worst I can say is no.

Attached Files:

2. VeganThump

VeganThump

more pix

Attached Files:

3. VeganThump

VeganThump

2 more pix

Attached Files:

4. KevinC

KevinC Supporting Member

Offer on it's way!!!