1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Ampeg SVT CL cover.

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by dustybottoms, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

May 21, 2008
    Napa, CA
    I have the previous generation of this cover with the pocket up front.
    It's a nice one. Easy to put on and off and it provides some protection for the amp.

2. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  3. Bass 45

Bass 45

Jun 23, 2011
    Tempe, Arizona
    I have the one for the 810 cab. It is really nice and seems it will last. It is padded. I only wish it had a strap/velcro at the bottom. I may add it eventually.

I have a Tuki cover for the head and it has a strap - which I think is helpful. Otherwise it is similar.

4. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps
    Ya, ditto to these guys. It's good and padded.

5. 3 positive reviews in a row. That's good enough for me. :) Ordered. Thanks!

6. So I got my Ampeg cover in the mail today. It took a little over 2 weeks because its considered a special order from sweetwater. Anyway, first impressions, its pretty awesome. I kept reading over and over about how other covers might be better because they have the under strap. That had me a little bit skeptical that it might be too loose and floppy and potentially come off when moving it. To my surprise the cover fits like a glove. You almost have to stretch it on at first until it gets loosed up a bit. Its fits very nice and snug and I can't foresee it coming off in transport at all. Feels good, looks good, price is good. Happy camper!

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

7. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps
    Very cool. Happy endings are always good.