1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Ampeg SVT-CL U.S.A Made (610hlf)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kringle77, Nov 2, 2012.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

This is a post for my brother who is selling the ampeg (as well as his ampeg 610hlf). He should be sending me pics soon and you can contact him directly at zalo_@hotmail.com

For sale: Ampeg SVT-CL Bass Amp (Head) U.S.A Made in St. Louis. I purchased the amp new in 2004 and used it mostly in the studio, but gigged it lightly on and off. Well maintained, no major road scars or obvious disrespect.

The head comes with an inexpensive, but decent quality and good condition flight case. I have been the only owner. The amp could use new tubes but still sounds great. I have many used tubes kicking around and can toss them in as well for back-ups.

I would like $1000.00 for this Gentle Monster. I’m located in the Upstate NY/Plattsburgh area and would be willing to drive within an hour or so to deliver/meet.

He is also selling his matching ampeg 610hlf cab.

zalo_@hotmail.com

2. kringle77

Just a bump for my bro.

3. kringle77

Just a bump for my bro's gear. He may be interested in trades for lighter gear but, not sure. Mostly plays through his vintage V4 and 4x12 cab these days.

4. Jd261808

Jd261808

Pics of the head?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. kringle77

See the above listed e-mail. He will send you pics. Thanks and have a merry xmas. Chris

7. kringle77

8. squidbass

squidbass

how much is he looking to get for the 610 cab?

9. kringle77

I don't know. E-mail him. C