1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

Ampeg SVT-CL - US Made - Mint- DC, MD, VA Pickup Only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jim C, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Jim C

Jim C Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    I've had this amp at least 25 years and it has left my house 3 times. Many would consider this mint condition.
    Local pickup only. $1,000

Attached Files:

2. Jim C

Jim C Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    One more photo:

Attached Files:

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Jim if your house was in the northwest I'd be over ...

5. Jd261808

Jd261808

Apr 18, 2010
  6. Jim C

Jim C Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Man I hate to sell this thing knowing that someday I'll buy another that isn't this clean. Really short on cash and never gig this amp. Kills in the living room though:hyper:

7. Jim C

Jim C Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Did I mention that this is a dead mint, American made, SVT for the low,low price of only $1,000?

8. Hi there! I'm from Santiago, Chile, but a friend is living in the United States, so there might be a chance that i buy this from you, and you send it to him. I have no trouble paying through PayPal.

If you're interested, can we discuss it via Mail or PM?

fontoledo@gmail.com

Thanks!

9. Pump Man

Pump Man

Jul 24, 2006
    Pasadena, MD
    Would like to inspect and BUY!!