1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

AMPEG SVT VR + 810 Classic Cab NYC local pickup/delivery

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Macka Fat, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Macka Fat

Macka Fat Lowlife Supporting Member

Excellent condition SVT VR rig for sale, local only (no shipping, too sketchy)

SVT Vintage Reissue- Very little time on the head, never gigged by me or previous owner. Previous owner bought new and put at most 40 hours on it, I have put about 10 on it. It's about as close to new as it gets. Vietnam made. EDIT: *Head is a 2007*

$1250

Also for sale is an 810 Classic cab, excellent condition. 2011 I believe, not sure on that but sure it's past the "dark era" of the cabs from a few years ago. I believe it has no tolex tears or imperfections but will double check, my impression is that it's perfect but stay tuned. Pics to come, and I'll clarify the year/condition.

EDIT: *Cab is a 2008*

$550

Want them both? $1650, with SPEAKON cables, ready to crush a coliseum or your mom's garage.

We could work out a delivery for some $ if needed after the deal is made. Amp is in Brooklyn, come play it as loud as you f'n want to.

*PICS BELOW*

2. Macka Fat

3. Macka Fat

Come play it, come fall in love with it.

$1550 for the rig.

4. Macka Fat

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Macka Fat

Here it is in it's full glory...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]