1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Ampeg SVT VR retubed with Winged C's and JJ's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blastjv, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blastjv

blastjv Supporting Member

You know it, you love it!!! In excellent shape, with no issues whatsoever. Made in Vietnam. Has had the bypass mod done, and has been retubed with a matched set of Winged C's and a full set of JJ's in the preamp and driver spots.

[DEL]$1400[/DEL] $1325 shipped in the continental US!!! SOLD to Session1969!!!!!

Thanks,

-John

PS - If you're local and want the matching cab which is upgraded with a full set of Eminence B810 Legends, we can work out a deal on that, too!

Attached Files:

2. Art Araya

Art Araya Supporting Member

big thick tube tone from this baby. had this head for a while. LOVED the tone.
  3. blastjv

Thanks for the plug...I'm only selling to purchase an SVT-II...so I'm keeping it in the family... ;)

-JV
  4. blastjv

Bump with a price drop...why is this still here!?!?!? ;)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Session1969

Session1969 Gold Supporting Member

7. Session1969

Session1969 Gold Supporting Member

After buying a Heratige cab with the silver/blue cloth, I have a feeling this is gonna be a good match. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.