SOLD Ampeg SVT-VR USA Model

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PolkaHero, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PolkaHero

PolkaHero Supporting Member

Selling my 2006 Ampeg SVT-VR USA-model amp, one of the last ones made in the United States before production moved overseas. This one is in excellent condition, has had the voltage-bypass modification performed, and has all the original tubes except V1 in the preamp which is a 12AX7 taken from a 1961 Hammond organ (probably a Sylvania or RCA) to warm up the sound. Not a lot of use with this head, and when I did use it the volume never got over the 10:00 position so there's plenty of life left in the tubes. Sounds exactly the same as the day I purchased it new! Comes with a nonpadded cover and power cord.

I'm asking $1300 and I may be willing to split the shipping. This will be professionally packaged so no need to worry about damage in transit. Otherwise I'm willing to drive up to 2 hours from my location in mid-Michigan to meet someone.

Wisconsin TB'ers: My band is playing near WI Dells the weekend of April 26th so you can pick this up at that time.

PM me for more pics and/or information.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rick48195

Rick48195 Rick48195, Play it like you stole it!!! Supporting Member

I'm in Michigan also, would you consider a trade?

3. PolkaHero

I've got a direct sale in the works, consider this currently off the market.

4. PolkaHero

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.