1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Ampeg SVT-VR USA Model

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PolkaHero, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PolkaHero

PolkaHero Supporting Member

Selling my 2006 Ampeg SVT-VR USA-model amp, one of the last ones made in the United States before production moved overseas. This one is in excellent condition, has had the voltage-bypass modification performed, and has all the original tubes except V1 in the preamp which is a 12AX7 taken from a 1961 Hammond organ (probably a Sylvania or RCA) to warm up the sound. Not a lot of use with this head, and when I did use it the volume never got over the 10:00 position so there's plenty of life left in the tubes. Sounds exactly the same as the day I purchased it new! Comes with a nonpadded cover and power cord.

I'm asking $1300 and I may be willing to split the shipping. This will be professionally packaged so no need to worry about damage in transit. Otherwise I'm willing to drive up to 2 hours from my location in mid-Michigan to meet someone.

Wisconsin TB'ers: My band is playing near WI Dells the weekend of April 26th so you can pick this up at that time.

PM me for more pics and/or information.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Rick48195

Rick48195 Rick48195, Play it like you stole it!!! Supporting Member

I'm in Michigan also, would you consider a trade?
  3. PolkaHero

I've got a direct sale in the works, consider this currently off the market.
  4. PolkaHero

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.