1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Ampeg SVT VR (Winged C's and JJ's) and Heratige 810e Cab (Local Only)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Session1969, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Session1969

Session1969 Gold Supporting Member

For sale is the absolute best amp I've ever owned. I've taken on bringing a p.a. to gigs so I'm sacrificing my beloved rig. I should score points with the Big Kahuna for doing this. It's an Ampeg SVT VR (Vietnam) with Winged C power tubes, JJ preamp tubes and D2 custom covers. This setup is a little unique because this Heratige cab has the silver blue cloth to match the head (after market) instead of the tacky sparkly black that the regular ones have (just kidding). I can't see splitting them up unless someone buys the cab, first. I'm thinking $2,200 including covers is fair. Local Sale for the SF/Bay/Sac./Mendo area.

Attached Files:

2. Session1969

More pics !

Attached Files:

3. Session1969

More Pics

Attached Files:

4. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Wish that cab was a little closer to Denver ...

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. car_man65

car_man65

Seems like I can never have money at the right times!

7. Session1969

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.