1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Ampeg SVT3-PRO with Rack Case!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FHKBassist, Oct 8, 2013.

1. FHKBassist

FHKBassist Fox Hole Kingdom on Facebook! Supporting Member

Hey everyone,
    I've got an Ampeg SVT3-PRO with a rack case on sale here. I just bought this from TalkBass about 3 months ago but got a different head and don't need this one anymore. Works just fine, in good condition. There is a minor amount of distortion when playing it, maybe the preamp tubes need to be replaced? Rack case is in good condition as well. Obviously this was used to play gigs with so there are some scratches but nothing major.

I'm asking $499 for the amp and rack case (FREE SHIPPING!!! continental US). I'll ship USPS to keep things cheap and just ship the thing using the rack case. PM me if you have any questions.

The SVT-410HLF is not for sale in the picture, just here for viewing.

Attached Files:

2. FHKBassist

Any takers? Comes with a 2U rack case for free...
    If you have offers, please let me know. :hyper:

I need to get this sold soon.
  3. FHKBassist

Did I also mention that this is MADE IN THE USA!! No Vietnam stuff here, folks.
  4. FHKBassist

450W of power. Tube preamp, solid-state power amp. Tons o' features.
  5. Sollie7

Sollie7 Supporting Member

Most likely needs mosfets biased
  6. FHKBassist

USA-made SVT head needs a good home. Good price + FREE SHIPPING = your new head!
  7. FHKBassist

Price has been lowered as low as I will go. You can look for my feedback on eBay - coolguysanonymous is my name on there. I have 100% positive feedback. I can ship out this week if I get paid this week. Paypal is the way to go.