1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Ampeg V4B Classic and 2 SVT Classic 15's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bass dan, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass dan

bass dan Supporting Member

This rig is in pristine condition. Bought this set up for a rock band that never quite got going. The cabs and head have only left the house about 3 times.

I will post pics if there is interest. I live in south Georgia and would prefer a local pickup. Jax Fla. Savannah Georgia maybe Atlanta.

Asking $1100 for the whole thing. Trades possible. Looking for a Tony Franklin frettless or a Rob Allen Mouse, can add some $ for the right bass.

2. wuzgood13

wuzgood13

Willing to ship the head?

3. bass dan

Not quite ready to separate. It may come to that. I have already had a few inquire about buying just the head. Could be persuaded to trade the head for the right bass plus some $ from me. Been thinking about getting another Fender p-bass.

4. bass dan

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bass dan

It has one unoriginal knob. The mid select knob.

7. bass dan

8. bass dan

$600 for the head, I'll split shipping. Will take a personal check or money order.

Open to trade offers.

9. bass dan

I closed the thread as I thought I may have a microphonic preamp tube. There was a "squeal" every now and again. I found one of the tubes was not fully secured. I pushed it back tight and have not heard it since. I feel confident the amp is in working order so up it goes again.
    I have been back and forth about selling this rig as it sounds so good. Reality is I'm too lazy to haul it out to gigs and need to face that.
    A local pickup would be best as I'm not going to ship the cabs but will ship the head. I'm looking to go light weight. I would trade for a SWR golight 4x10.

10. tmw

tmw Supporting Member

11. bass dan

sold. pending payment. The head that is.

12. bass dan

And SOLD! Thanks Tony. Cabs still available. How bout $500 for the both of them OBO.

13. GRollins

GRollins

It's been a long day. I just got in and I haven't even had a chance to play the cabinets yet, but...

I'd like to issue a general, public thank you to Dan for not only honoring the OBO part of the deal, but also his willingness to go the extra mile (in the most literal sense) and meet me part way up the highway.
    Dan gets a thumbs up from me, guys.

Grey
    (Now I've got to puzzle my way through the "official" rating thing. I'll get it figured out.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.