1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

An unheard Flea bass solo

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Tupac, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Tupac

Tupac

2. Tbone76

Tbone76

Cool! I just wish the guitar was toned down a bit. I always wondered what those songs would have sounded like if they had a different guitarist. Navarro never seemed like a good fit (although I like his playing on Aeroplane).
  3. Tupac

Tupac

You can actually remove guitar in that song (and a lot of chili pepper songs) by isolating the left channel.
  4. Tbone76

Tbone76

Thanks. I'll have to check it out again on the home computer later. I was listening to it thru my phone earlier. I love Flea's playing, so i'll definitely give it another go!
  5. bluejayway82

bluejayway82

awesome.. such an under-rated album.. probably the best bass heavy funk (truly) hard rock album.. such an awesome job to drop hard alt rock and funk, and completely bypass nu-metal... I'll try to isolate it at my next opportunity.. thanks for sharing!