1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Android Tapatalk (not branded) can't access forum

Discussion in 'TalkBass Mobile App Support' started by precijazz, Feb 5, 2014.

1. precijazz

precijazz I want a name when I lose. Supporting Member

Since yesterday Tapatalk fails to access Talkbass. No problems with other forums, no problems accessing Talkbass with my browser. Killing and restarting the app didn't help.

I'm using the current version of Tapatalk pro on my Galaxy S4 with Android 4.3. There was no Tapatalk update immediately before the problems began.

I use Tapatalk exclusively to browse Talkbass. I hope this can be fixed. Ideas, anybody?
  2. kikstand454

kikstand454 Supporting Member

The talkbass app is tapatalk supported and has never given me a single hiccup except for sometimes not loading my pics to the site.
    I use tapatalk for all my forums too.....but if your favorite forum has its OWN tapatalk app.....its worth it to check it out.
  3. precijazz

precijazz I want a name when I lose. Supporting Member

Clearing the Tapatalk cache solved the problem.