Animals as leaders

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by curbowkid, Jun 16, 2012.

1. curbowkid

curbowkid Guest

So some of you may have heard. Animals as leaders has been robbed while they were out on tour. Missing items are as follows

-custom ibanez rg2228 with custom white emg808x pickups
    -custom ibanez hollow body 8 string, natural finish, neck through
    -2 mayones custom guitars
    -custom headless Stranberg 8 string fanned fret.
    -custom headless rick toone 8 string, natural finish.

Also stolen was javiers Chevy blazer, various personal belongings and amps and PA gear. More info posted on their Facebook page.

These guys have the worst of luck. Police brutality in mass a month ago and now they get robbed. Help them if you can! Thanks
  2. Flux Jetson

Flux Jetson

Ok ~robbed~ or burglarized? Robbing suggests violence was involved, such as having their truck hijacked while someone was driving it, or being held up at gunpoint - that sort of thing.

Burglarized - burgled - suggests someone broke in to their hotel room and stole the items while no-one was in the room, or broke in to their truck while it was parked, or stole the stuff from backstage while it was unattended, or stole their truck while parked. So I'm guessing Javier's Blazer was stolen with 5 guitars (plus more stuff) loaded in it?

I'm just curious to be honest .... because to actually ~rob~ a rock band of their gear takes monster sized balls.
  3. Shinyflavors7

Shinyflavors7

Their home was home was burglarized.
  4. curbowkid

curbowkid Guest

Either way it was all stolen. Sorry for my misuse of a word.
  5. Register to disable this ad