***Announcing the official launch of AdamNittiMusicEducation.com!

Discussion in 'Ask Adam Nitti' started by adamnitti, Dec 10, 2012.

1. adamnitti

adamnitti

Friends, I am absolutely thrilled to announce the official launch of my brand new bass instructional website, www.AdamNittiMusicEducation.com!!!

It's been a long time coming, but we're finally done! This is the new home for all of my lessons and study materials online, as well as exclusive concert and bass clinic footage.

***Please be sure to stop by the site and take a tour. If you sign up on our mailing list, you will receive some free lessons that are actual full-length lessons taken from our course curriculum. The first one is titled, "Using Tempo Doubling Exercises to Improve Speed & Dexterity."

Thanks to all of you for your patience as we have worked to finalize the site and add new features. I have put all of my heart and soul into this project over the last 12 months in an effort to make it one of the absolute best resources for bass players on the web. I look forward to hopefully working with some of you online, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Adam Nitti
    Rozeg likes this.
  2. Rozeg

Rozeg

Wow, that's a lot of hard work done. Many congrats, Adam!
    I've been waiting for this website!
  3. adamnitti

adamnitti

Thank you, Rozeg! Hope to see you online soon! :)
  4. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Looks very cool...will check it out more in depth later tonight.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. adamnitti

adamnitti

Thanks, JimmyM, hope you dig it!
  7. CTC564

CTC564 Gold Supporting Member

Hopefully, it'll be right up my alley...been looking for something like this for awhile

I'll look into it later tonight too
  8. adamnitti

adamnitti

Great, CTC. Let me know if you have any questions about the site after you check it out-
  9. Tupac

Tupac

10. madbassplaya

madbassplaya Supporting Member

Checking it out now, Adam.

BTW: That Red Ibanez is smoking!
  11. onlyclave

onlyclave

While it looks very nice I'm not going to sign up, log in, subscribe, pay or anything else for material that can be found elsewhere for free. Good looking website though.
  12. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Great site and congrats I just got on the mailing list looking for a beginner slap lesson.
  13. adamnitti

adamnitti

thanks, y'all!

mjac28, we actually have a beginner's slap lesson in the free lesson cue, so you'll be seeing a link to that soon in your inbox!

maddbassplaya, that's my new custom 5 string. i'm really diggin' it a lot. glad you like it!
  14. Green1

Green1

Hi Adam,

I subscribed and have been checking out the site, very cool stuff. The lessons on diagonal modal forms were interesting and it was definately a new way of looking at things.....money well spent, thanks again for taking the time to provide these lessons:bassist:
  15. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Cool thanks I'm a virgin so be gentle.
  16. adamnitti

adamnitti

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your positive feedback! I'm absolutely thrilled that you are enjoying the site! Yeah, I really enjoyed putting together those diagonal lessons. They helped me tremendously in being able to see the neck in a more symmetric fashion.

Have a great weekend,

Adam
  17. adamnitti

adamnitti

LOL!!! no problem. :D
  18. Lichtaffen

Lichtaffen Supporting Member

Media:
    While you're at it, you should walk into a convenience store, grab a few items, and walk out without paying. They won't mind at all, you deserve it, buddy!

Good luck with the new site, Adam!
  19. Clef_de_fa

Clef_de_fa

I have way more trust in adam nitti or any bass star on the "ask a pro" section than any self-taught bass player on youtube ... there is much false information or misconception ...

studying should always be with a professionnal and someone who value teaching.
  20. Green1

Green1

Hey Adam,

I also wanted to comment that your site and lessons really work well with the iPad. Usually PDF files can be tricky, but yours open with no problems both on screen and also in ibooks which makes it convenient to store and access all the PDFs. Great stuff!
  21. adamnitti

adamnitti

Awesome, so glad to hear that! My web developer worked really hard and did a lot of testing to make sure the site would be accessible on iPads and iPhones, as well as Android-based devices and browsers. So glad to know it is working well!