Well this should've been finished over a year ago. Builder took forever to complete the project. Well it's in my grubby little hands now and on it's way to completion. I got off to a good start, but was sidelined by the flu. I've kinda worked on it a little here and there. Being that I was sick I of course forgot to take progress pics. The overall plan has been to spray a burst, then spray another color on top of that. I was originally going to go with Firemist silver, but I think I've settled on a creamy white. I managed to get the burst sprayed and the neck dyed and tru oiled. At this point I've assemebled the parts so i can reconsider the color. I'm still pretty set on the white, well actually Reranch gorilla vanilla, but I figured I'd throw the parts together so I can look at it a little as burst. I've gotta few things to fix as well. I need to cut a new pickguard, the pickup cut outs on the one that came with it are a little too big. The builder sent along a blank just for that purpose. I'm also waiting on a control plate, so I cut one out of a mirrored pickguard blank. Also waiting on some jag pickup covers and some brass to make the ground plates. I also threw on some block decals just to see how they'd look. I'm going to stick with the binding and dots. In the meantime, here's some progress and mock up pics.