Another Custom shop question.

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by Zarathustra3, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Zarathustra3

Zarathustra3 Supporting Member

Hello Warwick, I am finalizing my Warwick dream bass and just wanted to know if any of the options were out of the ordinary and would be a substantial upcharge.

4 string Vampyre.
    34 inch scale.
    Neck through construction.
    French Ash body (top and bottom, one piece if possible) Satin Nirvana Black finish on body.
    "Tears of Dracula" European Quilted Maple neck with Purple Heart Veneer stripes.
    Burgundy Red Satin finish on neck.
    Matched Headstock with French Ash.
    Fretless Snakewood Fretboard with Cannabis leaf inlays.
    Special 44mm nut width.
    2 mirriored Bartolini 8SU passive P bass pickups (like the Buzzard but Bartolini instead of MEC).
    Passive electronics.
    1 stacked skull shaped volume/pickup control knob
    Black Hardware
    Just a Nut III brass (Adjusted so it could be strung BEAD if I feel like it).

Is there anything in that, that is going to be out of the normal pricing structure? And I'd like to confirm that the Wood grain is visible through the Satin Finish?

2. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

3. markoism

markoism

That would be a sick bass.

4. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Zarathrusta3 - sorry for my delayed reply, I was on holiday! Your build sounds amazing...and with that many options, you would need to get a qoute for the custom features to get a real idea of what it would cost. The wood grain is indeed visible through the satin finish...its clear, but not high-polish. Thanks!

5. Register to disable this ad