1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Another price redux: FS/FT?: Fender Franken-Pbass Maple FB, 62 RI pups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MeLikeBass, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeLikeBass

MeLikeBass Supporting Member

2006 MIM Anniversary cream(may look white in the pics but is definitely cream) color body loaded with 62 RI pups that I bought and installed with CTS pots and Orange drop cap. Also installed a bridge with threaded saddles, black PG(will include original white PG) ash tray and Fender Corona, California branded neck plate.

The neck is a MIM "99 Precision bass Special, so it has the 1.5" jazz width, its a little thicker than a jazz but the overall profile feels good to me. Beautiful neck that plays great!

There are some dings on the body which I took pics of and some on the head stock but the neck it self is in great shape, no dings. Truss rod and tuners work as they should as well as all the electronics.

$400 shipped CONUS and will ship with standard strap buttons and neck removed, may consider trades but cash is king

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]