Another Shout Out For Bass Central Sales

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by SoCalBassman, Apr 27, 2012.

1. SoCalBassman

SoCalBassman

I've recently bought two new basses through Bass Central and I have to say that they have a first class sales team.

Thanks to Mike and Grasshopper for setting me up with my Bongo 5HS and also throwing in an extra set of strings.

Thanks to David for getting me together with my PDN Honey Roasted Bongo 5HSp.

Keep up the great work, guys.

Oh, and don't forget to ask for your Talkbass discount.

Kevin Marsh
  2. jefff100

jefff100 Supporting Member

Yep, I'd have to agree. I a few months ago I bought a Stingray 5 from them. Tried to shop locally, but after going to 3 different GC locations, and they either didn't have what I was looking for or it was in poor condition, I called Bass Central.

Grasshopper was very helpful, and then he went on to the NAMM festival and Beaver helped out too. Both were very coridal and candid in responding to phone calls and emails.

I'm very happy with my Stingray and with Bass Central in general.
  3. superdick2112

superdick2112 Registered Spector Addict

If I ever want or need something & they stock it, I always buy it from Bass Central. They are my first choice whenever I am shopping for anything bass-related. They are the best store I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with, and all of their staff represent the epitome of professionalism. I purchased my last two Spector basses from Beaver, and all of my future Spectors will be purchased through him as well.
    A great store, & highly recommended!
  4. mausc

mausc

Just picked up a used Stingray 5 from them and was VERY happy with the transaction!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Dragan

Dragan

bass central are top notch team. i ordered lakland darryl jones some 6 years ago - they included lakland hard case into that already great x-mass deal and ship it oversea with no prob!
    big greetings from sarajevo!