1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ant's choice.

Discussion in 'Ask Anthony Wellington' started by Bassman197835, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Bassman197835

Bassman197835

If you were to choose one cover song for your students to learn. What would it be? "Burning down the House"? Something Jamerson wrote?? I'm looking for a cover to learn thats groovin and challenging. Help a brother out!
  2. Ant Wellington

Ant Wellington

The studio version of Gladys Knight's version of 'Heard it Through the Grapevine'. And 'Darling Dear' by Michael Jackson. But the version on the Michael Jackson 'Stripped Mixes' version. That's one of my favorite CDs.

peace,
    anthony
  3. Bassman197835

Bassman197835

There we go! I woulda never thought about Gladis!
  4. widjajar

widjajar Supporting Member

found this on youtube!!
  5. Nightman

Nightman Supporting Member

widjajar - nice link!! Thanks!! I practice those lines and I think James Jamerson lives in me!! :D