Any fans of Ryanair?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bmc, Feb 19, 2014.

1. bmc

bmc

This incident happened on Feb14th. The flight was supposed to leave at 8:25pm. It was delayed due to the late arrival of the airplane.

This is unbelievable.

http://youtu.be/ASDuLY3F4v0
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister Supporting Member

Wow, terrible experience for those passengers.

I sat in a plane once for about 90 minutes waiting for our turn to be de-iced. I thought that was too long.

-Mike
  3. Duuuuuuuuuude

Duuuuuuuuuude

I would have gone ballistic
  4. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member

Fan ? no. It is a company with terrible policies toward its employees, that makes money from the state and local administration funds rather than from their planes.
    They exploit any legal failure to shorten their expense, will rip off the passengers if they have any special need, refuse overweight or crippled people, animals, instruments.

This said they allow me to travel across Europe for less than 100 €, they settle in rural airports with easy access and little to no parking fees.
    I use them every time I can, I sell my citizen's soul to save a buck.

The story up there isn't very surprising.
  5. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

Ryanair and Easyjet are terrible, though granted, I'll still use them for short flights simply because they are so cheap (and I've always managed to avoid extra baggage costs).

However, being 6ft4, they aren't really designed to accommodate, knees feel crushed by the end of the flight!
  6. tastybasslines

tastybasslines Supporting Member

I thought this thread was going to be about an Indian celebrity when I read the title.
  7. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

Now having watched the whole video, opinion has sunk even lower. Surprised people didn't just force their way off via emergency exits, I'd have called kidnapping on that.