1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

any flight certified hard case that fits Spector MK5 Pro series?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by scariot, Feb 27, 2014.

1. scariot

scariot

hello guys, just want to ask if anyone of you got also a Spector MK5 Pro series? i bought this gator case for my bass and my bass is too thick for it, any suggestions please? thank you so much:hyper:
  2. scariot

scariot

up, anyone?
  3. big evil robot

big evil robot

I think the SKB iSeries open cavity ATA case would be your best chance for a good fit. It's built for wider necked basses.
  4. awilkie84

awilkie84

Your bass's profile is the same as my Spector. A Gator will fit.

Also, that MK5 is an awesome bass!
  5. scariot

scariot

well the body is too thick, the neck fits well but it doesnt touch the pad because the body is thick, i'll do research first, thank you sir for the recommendation:bassist:
  6. scariot

scariot

it is really an awesome bass :) btw, are you using a gator hard case also? i got mine but when i try to close the case with my bass inside, you still need to push it more so that it'll lock. i think it's because of the body is too thick, what gator case are you using?