1. Welcome to the premier online community and classifieds for bass players!

Register a free account to post, remove lots of ads, and more!

Any Italian bassplayers willing to...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Margus Alviste, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Hey dear Italian bassplayers! I am looking for some help. A few years ago I visited Italia and tried a drink called Chinotto. I fell in love with this drink but it is impossible to find it in my home country (Estonia). So my question is - would any of you be ready to send me a few boxes of Chinotto? I even don't know can it be sent as a private person or not but it is at least worth to try. I would like to get these bigger bottles (1 or 2 l). Of course I will pay for all that. :) Please help me in my tragedy!!! :)

2. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
  3. I might be able to do that, however due to time constraints I'm not sure about it. I'll see if anybody else will show up.
    Btw, I hate that drink. :D

EDIT: Mellowinman, that's a lot. You can get a 2l bottle in a supermarket for a little over one euro.

4. Milk

Milk

Sep 16, 2013
    Montreal, Canada
    8,39$=6.03 euros.

So a little over a dollar for 1 times 6, about the same price, probably a bit more. The only thing is how much to ship from amazon to estonia versus how much itll cost you to ship it to him from italy....

5. Sponsored by:

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Somewhere Far Beyond
    Disclosures:
    Uncompensated endorsing user: EBMM
    They can get 2 Liters for $1.39 USD.

That Amazon deal is basically 1.25 Liters (6 bottles, 6.75oz each = 40.5 oz), for $5 USD + shipping to Estonia.

7. Thanks guys! Amazon sells those small bottles. I'd prefer the bigger ones. I think they sell 2l bottles in Italy.

The price is not an issue.

8. Thanks bro! I really enjoyed your confession! :)

9. If you want to listen to an old italian song which praises the Chinotto.... :) :

10. Hahahaa! That's a great one! Thanks!

11. Richland123

Richland123

Apr 17, 2009
    What does that drink taste like? From what I read, it has a bitter aftertaste.

Did you ever try Moxie Soda Pop? It is definitely an acquired
    taste and is bitter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Thanks for the idea! It's just that we cannot buy that drink here in Estonia. They just don't sell it here. :)