1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Any new Fender rumors/leaks for 2014?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Sleeq, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Sleeq

Sleeq Supporting Member

Last year by this time we had a few leaks, like about the new American Vintage series etc.

Any leaks so far this year?
  2. CrashClint

CrashClint I Play Bass therefore I Am Supporting Member

Not yet, but I imagine they will be releasing one hell of an class D amp now they have the Genz Benz engineers under the Fender Brand roof.
  3. Nobody

Nobody

Pecision and Jazz basses is the rumor on the street but I'll believe it when I see it!
  4. Mastermold

Mastermold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    FireMelon
    That's one of the first things I'm looking for at NAMM this year. Hope to see Jeff and Andy there even if it's at the Fender room rather than the Genz Benz display.
  5. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

That last leak cost me $1700!
  6. Rodslinger

Rodslinger Supporting Member

7. superjesus

superjesus Supporting Member

Yes please!!!
  8. KyleSerlington

KyleSerlington

i wonder if that bass is the 2014 Fender Select Jazz, cuz that looks pretty cool