1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Any Such thing as locking bass tuners?

Discussion in 'Ask Janek Gwizdala' started by MarshallB, Sep 16, 2007.

1. MarshallB

MarshallB

I've looked around, but I don't know if I'm just missing it. I can't find a locking bass tuner anywhere. Any suggestions for some excellent bass tuning keys?
  2. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

It's amazing that you posted this in the Ask Janek Gwizdala Forum.
    Try posting it somewhere like Strings or Setup and Repair.
  3. bassteban

bassteban

4. beadgc23

beadgc23

Sperzels is what you want. I have them on one of my basses and they're very stable. Watch out for cutting strings too short - oh, and they strip the windings off of those coated DR strings. When I phoned DR to complain the support guy sighed and said "You've got Sperzels, right?" before I'd mentioned it and was offering to send me a new set of non-coated strings within seconds.
  5. ux4484

ux4484