1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Any suggestions on Guitar Compaines and Shops to work at in the LA Area?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by A-Step-Towards, Dec 8, 2013.

1. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

Well I finished college a year ago this month and got no where with my degree in Oregon so I randomly moved to LA as I was getting very negative at my inability to get a good job. Now that I am in LA I am still trying to get jobs in my career field but I have kind of I guess ran out of desire to even try for these jobs and focus on entry level jobs in a area I have passion in which is music. Thus does anyone know of guitar companies that are based in LA I could apply at or any guitar shops? I have no previous experience but if you know me then you will know that I am pretty informed on gear.