1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Anybody contact CIRCLE K lately?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by evanoverdrive, Nov 29, 2012.

1. evanoverdrive

evanoverdrive

I have a new bass im trying to set up and i contacted them two days via email and got no response.Yesterday i tried through the facebook page as well.I need the strings relatively quick, so i wanted to hear from a human to answer a few questions before i just do a PAYPAL ORDER with them.Is this normal are are the in the middle of movinf or somethign ect... NOT a rip on them, just trying to find out if slow response is par for the course. thanks
  2. neebs

neebs

Uhm. If you ordered right now, I'm sure you would receive them by atleast Thursday next week.
  3. evanoverdrive

evanoverdrive

Well ,on their site they say to contact them with any questions before ordering...was waiting for a reply before ordering them.
  4. bunkaroo

bunkaroo Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    You should post your question on their FB wall - someone else might be able to help.
  5. Josh Pelican

Josh Pelican

Or ask in the Circle K thread. I'm sure someone can help you.
  6. JackTheRipper

JackTheRipper Supporting Member

I contacted them a couple days ago via email and got a reply from Skip the same day.

--jack
  7. evanoverdrive

evanoverdrive

Ok ill try over on the cirkle k thread...thanks...