1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Anybody played the ESP LTD Stream 204?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RockinBass85, Feb 5, 2014.

1. RockinBass85

RockinBass85

Hey everyone, I tried looking up a youtube video of an ESP LTD Stream 204 but didn't find anything relevant. Anyone played these yet? They look very nice, specially the TSB finish, however I haven't found a single review or anything. :confused:
  2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    We played all three iterations of the Stream (LTD, E II, and ESP) at NAMM, and we were very impressed. In fact, we awarded ESP a Bass Gear Magazine Best of Show Award for the Stream line!
  3. RockinBass85

RockinBass85

I've been looking at their basses but with only one music store where I live, the chances of playing it have been slim. Do you know of any sound clips for the ltds? I've been looking at the b4e, does the ltds neck handle low action well?
  4. Crunka

Crunka

Does it have a thin or thick neck? Really thinking about purchasing this bass.
  5. Miskatonic

Miskatonic

Site states "Thin U" contour for the neck. While still somewhat subjective in regards to the "thin" portion, it's not going to be a chunky p bass neck.

Wish they had been able to do some better stepping in regards to the prices though. :( Low end of ~500 msrp, next step up is ~1.8k, and then 4k. Really nice modern design, classy and still a bit different with some great hardware on the top two models.
  6. gabrams

gabrams

Just got mine today. The price tag in Canada is 629.00, great construction. sounds great. super thin neck.