1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Anyone can identify the exact model of this Jazz Bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Buchada Azeda, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Buchada Azeda

Buchada Azeda

That body looks like swamp ash to me; the fingerboard has some interesting black figure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's also a Fender decal on the back of the headstock that may indicate the model but so far I got nothing.

[​IMG]

Oh, and btw, the bassist is the insanely talented Philippe Bussonnet (Magma, Guillaume Perret & Electric Epic)
  2. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

1996 Japan Made 75RI Jazz Bass

Thats why there is that gold logo on the back of the headstock it was for fenders 50th anniversary 1946-1996.
  3. Grissle

Grissle Supporting Member

'70's bullet truss rod era Jazz.
  4. Buchada Azeda

Buchada Azeda

Oh man, I think I love you. I've been trying to track this model for ages. Thanks a bunch! :D