1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Anyone ELSE want to gush about their new model Fender AVRIs?!?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Gbass75, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Gbass75

Gbass75 Supporting Member

Look... I know people love to bash Fender, so let's say this; straight out if the gate...

If you don't have nice things to say about Fender basses, please go somewhere else to talk about how much better your Active-6-string-Fodera-Wal-Wish-Bongo-Bango-Jingo-Jango-whatever bass is. This thread is for Fenders, and the guys and gals who love 'em.

That said... the Sonic Blue '63 Precision that I picked up here from a fellow TBer (thank YOU, sir!) is honestly one if the best (new) Fender basses I've ever played. Its fit and finish are top notch, feels amazing in my hands, and just sounds wonderful. I think Fender really got it right this time.

How are you folks liking these instruments? Pretty great, no? Anyone have a bad experience with then yet? ...I hope not; considering their price-point.

I'm not really a Jazz Bass player anymore; so I'd especially love to hear more from YOU guys. How are you liking your new instruments?!?

(Oh, and... PICS PLEASE!!!)

2. stonewall

stonewall Supporting Member

I LOVE my Relic 64 Custom Shop Closet Classic Jazz she will be with me til the day i die.Then my wife will probably be able to sell it for $5000 Yeah Baby.

3. Gbass75

Gbass75 Supporting Member

Ooh! Ooh! Come on, man... let's see some pics!!! ;-)