Anyone got info? DYNACORD reference 3000

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Salamenster, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Salamenster

Salamenster

I found this for sale for €500 on the belgian equivalent of Craigslist.

Says to be a Dynacord Reference 3000 in red multiplex.

Was wonderin' if anyone got some info. Dynacord is apparently a renowned audio engineering company.

[​IMG]
  2. Salamenster

Salamenster

Thanks to knowledge of German language I found out that this beast weights 50 kg... That's deal breaker for me, or anyone should come up telling me that it's the most awesome-sounding combo ever made.
  3. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast

4. Salamenster

Salamenster

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast

No experience with that amp. Dynacord has been around for a long time and has good products in general.
  7. Thijs V

Thijs V

Had this one for years very loud not very deep low end very reliable also
  8. zwiss

zwiss

I just came back from Stuttgart, where I played in The Laboratorium, a very neat music club. It's the fourth time I have been playing there, and every time I use their Dynacord Reverence 3000.
    To me it is maybe the best amp I ever used.
    I left the EQ totally flat, and just used the 500hz preset (it cuts the mid) and it sounds really great. It actually sounds like a 600WATT amp, with VERY tight low end, and the highs are very sweet, not aggressive.
    I have used over the years many amps: Trace Elliot, SWR SM 500, Ashdown, EBS Fafner and now a Genz Benz Streamliner 900. I always prefer 4x10 cabinets. Nothing beats this amp... thats MY opinion. If only it werent so heavy...
    Actually most bass players that play it that club ask the sound man if the amp is for sale... its not :)